Monday, December 12, 2011

1 month old!


Our baby boy is 1 month old! He's been such a good baby. There are some fussy days but nothing that I'm going to complain about (we're all entitled to bad days!).  Now he's starting to be a little more interactive with us and is staying awake for longer periods so we can see his pretty blue eyes.  (I'm hoping they'll stay blue like mine!!) I feel so blessed that he's a part of our eternal family.  This is not something I take lightly.
He received his little Christmas outfit from his Grandma and Grandpa Buchanan. I say little because it's only 0-3 months but they were still big on him (I still have him in newborn clothes). I'm glad though, because he can wear them for awhile. Especially the shoes! Baby clothes are so cute!

I had to throw this in because he's just so cute. (12-2-11)


2 comments:

Beckee Davis said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him ;) We should have a play date soon so I can hold that snuggley boy!

Jodi said...

Happy "One Month" Baby Axton. You look very handsome in your Sunday best :)