Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sometimes you just gotta do whatcha gotta do...

My precious baby Axton is... well, I don't know what he is. I think he has some tummy troubles and he is unhappy a lot of the time. It started just before he turned 2 months old. It breaks my heart when he cries because there's not much I can do to soothe him. He still smiles and coos but just not enough as I'd like him to (it's so cute, I'd have it 24/7 if it was possible!). But trust me, I forget about the crying when he's all smiles and "talking" to me. I love it!
So one night he was unhappy and I was trying to put pressure on his belly but he couldn't get comfortable. This was my solution:
He is laying belly down on the back of the couch, sleeping. I laid him down like this and stood behind him patting his little diapered bum and he fell asleep! I haven't had much luck with this since so I'm glad I decided to take a picture! (With Jon standing by, of course!)
I've learned to just go with the flow and do what we have to do to survive! This was just one of the situations we've encountered already!

1 comments:

Beckee Davis said...

He doesn't have acid reflux does he? Sam had that and it was awful until we figured it out (It was like night and day difference!) He looks so comfy ;) Still need to meet him!